addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Aussie Meetup (for Australians in New York) Message Board › How to watch Australian TV in the USA?

How to watch Australian TV in the USA?

Caroline
user 11487424
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 36
Does anyone know how I can watch Aussie shows in the USA? When you go onto channel tens website and try to watch it gives you an error saying you are outside of the geographical zone so presumably there is some licensing issue?
A former member
Post #: 1
Have you tried a proxy service? There are lots o unscrupulous ones. If if is free then your data is probably not secure.
I use Witopia and have not had any problems. It's not as fast as the signal is bouncing aroun te world, so best if you can use download programs like BBC iPlayer.
Not sure about the aussie streaming services.
Ken A.
user 21115811
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Not sure about general free to air TV from Australia but if you want to watch AFL the site is:
http://afltv.afl.com....­
This a pay service where you can watch every game for the entire season, either Direct or Replay (as we are this year) or you can watch just the finals (as we did last year). It's not cheap but it's worth every cent if you are missing your football.
A former member
Post #: 7
livestream is providing the best (free!!) nrl coverage ever for overseas Aussies! Use it.
Caroline
user 11487424
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 37
Thanks. I'm travelling through Mexico at the moment but will give these a try when I get back and let you know what works best!