addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Aussie Meetup (for Australians in New York) Message Board › Home contents insurance

Home contents insurance

A former member
Post #: 4
Can anyone recommend a good insurance broker to set up home contents insurance? Or else have an insurer they are happy with and would recommend? I'm not sure how home and personal contents insurance works in NYC. Hopefully not too different (or too much more expensive!) than back in Oz.
Kanna
user 31107492
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I went with Allstate for home contents insurance. Pretty happy with the monthly insurance premium i'm paying ($18 per month).

Quite easy to set up. Put in your details online and i think an allstate agent will give you a callback to finalise the policy.