addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Aussie Meetup (for Australians in New York) Message Board › Do you celebrate your birthday Australia or New York time?

Do you celebrate your birthday Australia or New York time?

Caroline F.
user 11487424
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 41
So today is my birthday and it's got me wondering do Aussies in New York celebrate their birthday in USA or Australian time? I was born on August 14th so everyone in Australia called me last night cause it was obviously the 14th in Australia but still only the 13th here so it kind of felt like my birthday yesterday.

Your thoughts please.