addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Contemporary Fiction Book Club Message Board › Tomorrow's Meeting

Tomorrow's Meeting

Peter
PeterStow
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Happily the weather looks like it will have improved by tomorrow evening so we should have no problem getting there!
As it's a new venue for us I thought I should let you know that covered indoor parking is available. Enter via the driveway to the right of Austin Java (as you look at it from the road), you will see a number of partly covered parking bays - these are mostly reserved. Follow the drive to the right and then left and then turn left into the main parking structure. You should take the parking ticket from the machine which Austin Java will be happy to validate.
I hope everybody can make it as I would like to have a good turnout on our first use of this facility which should ensure we get the kind of service and treatment that was sadly lacking at our previous venue.
Thanks
Peter