addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Fearless Foodies Message Board › Strawberries on Saturday

Strawberries on Saturday

Amy
user 10018029
Austin, TX
Hi everyone,

Just to follow up on the plan for Saturday. I am going to arrive at around 9:30 to start picking, but people can arrive whenever they want. The farm also has onions and potatoes in addition to strawberries, if you're interested in picking/digging up some of those as well. I will be checking the website for updates on picking conditions (sometimes there's not much to pick, other times there is plenty). I'll probably call the farm on Friday to get more up to date info, and I'll communicate anything I learn to you all.

You don't have to bring your own containers to hold your berries. You can pick one up from them at one of the stands, you just pay a small fee for it (like $1).

Please use the directions provided on the Sweet Berry Farm website. They say people get lost when trying to use GPS or maps on the internet.

http://www.sweetberry...­

Come whenever, but we will meet at 12 at the picnic tables for lunch. Remember to bring picnic-appropriate food...they don't sell food at the farm except for strawberry popscicles, ice cream etc.

Bring your own water, sunscreen, umbrella, all those things to be prepared for whatever the weather might be.

I will send my phone number to those people going on Friday, so you can call if you can't find me or have questions.

See you all Saturday!

Amy