addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 16
Some German language movies I really like are:

Das Boot (German U-boats during WWII).
Europa Europa (A teenage German Jew's experiences during WWII).
Hildegarde von Bingen (Female German Mystic during the dark/middle ages) On netflix
Eight Miles High (Das Wilde Leiben) (Real life recollections of German supermodel Ushi Obermier during the nineteen sixties) Very drug and sexually explicit; beware. On netflix.
There are other movies too.

A former member
Post #: 22
Hier ist eine andere Deutsche film.
"Fist of the Reich"
es ist uber den boxer Max Schmeling wahrend des zweiten weltkriegs.
A former member
Post #: 1
The Lives of Others (Das Leben der Anderen) is excellent too!
A former member
Post #: 29
danke gern

more films
Meine Beste Fiend
"my best enemy"
"lore or lora"
John Rabe
A former member
Post #: 43
Another WWII German film: "Into the White" In English and German. Puts a human side to war and survival in harsh conditions. Germans and English pilots have to work together to survive. Based on real events. A very good movie, humorous and emotional at times. Not your average war film, no grand battles or heroic figures.
Kulananda S.
user 195401286
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
These are all great German language movies. There are more I forget at the moment. I'd like to get together to watch these.