Austin-Natural / Permaculture / Transition / Healthy Living Message Board › Any hippie types want to start a small intentional community?

Any hippie types want to start a small intentional community?

Paul
user 3641117
Group Organizer
Bastrop, TX
Hey there aquaponics enthusiasts!

I  want to build a aquaponics food production system at the hippie haven in Bastrop, Texas (lost pines area around North Shore Lake Bastrop Park). Any hippie types in this meetup group want to do this?  I have the materials there.

Free rent/utilities/cable/internet in exchange for work on this...free food (fresh vegetables, herbs, fish... when it is a workable system. You must know how to do build a system and maintain it properly and willing to share and cooperate with living space. BTW...I have a couple hippie meetup groups and have bonfire potluck cookouts/drum circles out there which you should  be willing to support.

If interested, contact me @ 5[/url]12-627-7788 and be prepared to sign a legally binding agreement and put up a security deposit.

Peace,

Paul