addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Celtic Meetup Group Message Board The Austin Celtic Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Any interest in a group dining event?

Any interest in a group dining event?

Lindsay
user 7716014
Austin, TX
Post #: 47
Groupon has a deal today for The Emerald Restaurant in Austin. It's an Irish fine dining experience in Austin.

$60 gets you a four course meal for two.

It includes:
Bread and two soups
Two salads
Two chateaubriand beef dinners
Two desserts

Only thing not included is alcohol. Anyone interested in going half with me? We can get a group together and go!

Groupon expires in 2 days so let me know quickly please :)

link to groupon:http://www.groupon.co...­
Lindsay
user 7716014
Austin, TX
Post #: 48
I should clarify... to BUY the groupon, it expires in two days. You have until December to use the groupon. :)

Lindsay