addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Kirk
user 10127572
Austin, TX
Post #: 8
Kirk

Did you stick with the Rosetta stone? How is that working?

ugh. no. i bought levels 1-3 over a year ago. nearly worked my way through all of level 1 (made it to 4th of 4 modules), then dropped off for a while. i need to pick it up again from the beginning.

i do like rosetta stone's software and approach, though. haven't gotten far enough into it to tell you how useful it is though. i did learn basic stuff like numbers, colors, etc.