The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Help! › Help with a project?

Help with a project?

A former member
Post #: 1
I've been crocheting for about 5 years but I've never managed to get beyond "basic" projects (blankets, scarves, a flower or two...).

I have decided to make Christmas stockings for my boyfriend and I but I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. I'm hoping someone here will offer to help me out! As soon as I get over this bug I'll be attending the meetings.

I've been watching this video:
http://www.youtube.co...­

but keep getting confused.

haha, thanks for any advice!

Kendall
Jan B.
janbyrd
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 9
We can definitely help you with this. I can show you how to do that foundation chain, if that's what you are having a problem with. There are easier Christmas stocking patterns out there which might be more appropriate for a starting project. I will bring this booklet with some patterns on Thursday night (hope you can make it), but you can also find a bunch of them by Googling free pattern crochet christmas stocking ... Jan Byrd