The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Community › Knitting and/or Crocheting demonstration needed

Knitting and/or Crocheting demonstration needed

Johanna
user 7898784
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
If anyone is interested in giving a demonstration on knitting or crocheting at the Pflugerville Community Library, please contact Amanda Cawthon directly. See details below.

Thanks!

Hello,

My name is Amanda Cawthon. I work at the Pflugerville Community Library. I have an adult craft night coming up on Monday, June 11 (6-7pm) and I am still short a couple of presenters for the program. The program is basically going to consist of various local crafters set up around our meeting room available to demonstrate their craft and answer questions from attendees. We have several presenters scheduled to attend, but I am still missing a knitter and a crocheter. I was wondering if anyone from your group would be interested in participating. If someone is interested or would like more information I can be reached by email at amandac@pflugervilletx.gov­ or by phone at the library at (512)695-1754[/url].

Thank you,

Amanda Cawthon