addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Community › Our knitting blogs

Our knitting blogs

A former member
Post #: 1
Since we see each other's works in progress, I thought it would be cool if we posted links to photos of our finished objects. I'm always curious to see how everyone's stuff turns out. My photos are at spinalcat.blogspot.com­. If you don't have a blog and do have a digital camera, flickr.com accounts are free (for hosting photos) and it's easy to post those photos to a free blogspot account.

-Amy
A former member
Post #: 10
I blog most of my projects at splityarn.com.

If anybody else has a flickr account, please join the austin knit chicks group and add projects there too.

Great idea Amy! I'm keen to see more Austin knitting blogs!
A former member
Post #: 16
Mine is at chemicalpink.blogspot.com­, but I generally forget to post pictures or knitting related stuff.
A former member
Post #: 4
I have a blog that usually ends up with a bunch of knitting mentions on it....

http://liannelisabeth...­

Come visit me!
sallymania
user 3310358
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
My livejournal has a good amount of knitting on it, among other things:

http://sally-unravele...­

Also, I just opened an Etsy shop. right now there's only some handmade cards, but there will be more stuff (including knit and crochet items.) In the next couple of weeks:

http://sallycomesunra...­

-Sally Villarreal
A former member
Lynn
user 3100228
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
It's not a blog, but here's a picture of the lace runner everyone's seen me working on for the past three months. I've finished and blocked it and now will be keeping it under lock and key until Christmas!

A former member
You can find me blogging about knitting and grad school at Lieblingsgarn on blogger. This is a great idea! I love checking out Austin and Texas knitblogs to see everyones projects. They are often inspiring for me.
A former member
Post #: 2
Lynn, that is amazing!
If any more of you guys have etsy stores, feel free to share. Mine's not quite set up yet, but it's at spinalcat.etsy.com and it will have some knitting related magnets I made.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hey. I have had a livejournal for awhile now but just started the one on blogger. If you are interested, I will be posting pics at mariknits.blogspot.com­.