addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Community › Become a 2009 sponsor of our Meetup for $10

Become a 2009 sponsor of our Meetup for $10

A former member
Post #: 151
If you would like to sponsor our Meetup for $10 for 2009 (completely voluntary), you will be featured on our home page, be eligible for raffles a few times a year and be thanked profusely by your organizers and your fellow members.

To make that one-time contribution, go to http://www.meetup.com...­.

FAQ

Why should I consider sponsoring this Meetup?
The organizers pay Meetup a monthly fee to keep this Meetup up and running.

What do I get for sponsoring this Meetup with a one-time payment of $10 through Amazon Payments or Paypal?
You will be featured on our home page, be eligible for raffles a few times a year and be thanked profusely by your organizers and your fellow members.

What if I don't want to pay the $10/year or can't afford it?
This Meetup is open to EVERYONE, regardless of whether they sponsor us.

How often will you have raffles?
We will try to have them every 3-4 months depending on the amount of money in our coffers. The organizers will never take a profit from this Meetup, so any money that's in the bank after fees and expenses will go back to the members in the form of raffles.

What if I have more questions?
Feel free to e-mail me (Lora Keane) by clicking on the link under my photo on the left-hand side of the page or just post your question here. I will monitor this message board.