addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Knitting and Crocheting Meetup Group Message Board Help! › Does anyone repair crochet items?

Does anyone repair crochet items?

Becky B.
BeckyTutor
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
Hi all.
As I am doing my craft booth this summer, I am getting request to mend/repair someones crocheted this or that. I do not have the time to take on such a project. So, I thought if I could find someone that does, I can refer the customer to you. So anyone interested?

Thanks,
Becky
PuzzleWizard
user 11554377
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi -- I take in crochet items that need repairs. Working on a tablecloth for a lady now. I'd love it if you'd refer them to me. I'm PuzzleWizard here and on Ravelry. Regards -- Margie Virdell in Austin
Becky B.
BeckyTutor
Austin, TX
Post #: 12
Margie,
That sounds great. I think you are who I am looking for. Can you please send me an email offlist from my profile. I need to get your contact information to give to my customers. My plan is to have a half sheet with your info on it and anytime someone asks about repairs, I will give them your info. I see that you are also a knitter, to you repair knits as well?

Thanks,
Becky
PuzzleWizard
user 11554377
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Margie,
That sounds great. I think you are who I am looking for. Can you please send me an email offlist from my profile. I need to get your contact information to give to my customers. My plan is to have a half sheet with your info on it and anytime someone asks about repairs, I will give them your info. I see that you are also a knitter, to you repair knits as well?

Thanks,
Becky

Becky -- The addy you sent me didn't go thru. Could you please send it to me again? Thanks for considering me. The half-sheet sounds good. And, no, I don't repair knits, I just knit for variety. Regards -- Margie