Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Skilled Game Devs needed with Moblyng, Social Games Start-Up in Redwood City
This message board is read-only.
|A former member|
As a small team, we use Agile methodologies to do collaborative development, and at the same time we allow for a great deal of individual expression and creativity in how our games are produced. We work on small projects, where one or two developers can manage independently, and we also work on larger projects where you may be asked to contribute a portion of the game code your team works to create. You should be ready to fire up your own dev instance of our framework and game assets and dive into learning our systems and writing code. We follow a development standard that enables peer review of code commits and organically builds quality into the development process. The game development group is a key part of our creative production process, and is central to how our company succeeds.
• Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Intimate knowledge of OOP programming and what that means in JS and PHP
• Experience developing games for mobile devices and the web
• Able to work with SOAP/REST/JSON solutions
• Comfortable working with revision control software, preferably SVN
• Experience working with Agile teams using collaborative tools (RallyDev a plus)
• Familiarity and experience using Zend Framework
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative development skills
• CSS/DOM implementation skills a plus