align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Google austin-php mailing list, looking for new moderator(s)

Google austin-php mailing list, looking for new moderator(s)

This message board is read-only.

Howard K.
hkatz93
Austin, TX
Post #: 24
For historical reasons, I have been the moderator of the mostly inactive austin-php Google Group mailing list. I have mostly shut it down primarily due to the high amount of spam it had received in the past.

Thus, I have made the following "rules" to help cut down on spam:
1) When signing up, you *must* provide a description about why you want to subscribe. Otherwise, your request gets deleted; spammers never provide reasons for signing up.
2) If someone posts spam, this is grounds for immediate removal from the mailing list.
3) Spam is typically non-related job postings. Job postings must involve PHP, or this will be regarded as spam.

Currently, new members have their postings moderated.

If you are interested in helping this mailing list, let me know.

Thanks!
Howard