Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Senior Software Engineer/Applications Developer
This message board is read-only.
|A former member|
Senior Software Engineer/Applications Developer
You will be writing applications "in the cloud" for enterprise partners and business customers. You should be an experienced application developer. You must have the ability and interest to work with a variety of technologies to solve problems, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5 years of software development experience (minimum 2 years web development ‐‐ PHP
• Strong development / problem solving skills
• Experience working on high load web applications
• Ability to optimize web application performance
• Familiarity with security best practices
• Must be well versed in source control management (SVN, Git, etc.)
• Must be familiar with Linux environments
• Basic LAMP systems administration experience
• Ability to debug and optimize SQL queries a plus
If interested contact email@example.com