Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Symfony + jQuery developer wanted to Build dashboards, database, and more
This message board is read-only.
|A former member|
I've have three projects under way and need some help. Most of my
projects are build on the Symfony Framework. I'm looking to contract
some of this work to you at a reasonable rate. The nature of the work
is as follows:
- Build dashboards with charts, graphs, and data tables from public
data sources such as bls.gov, ed.gov, and more.
- Import data sets from client side via web forms, cron jobs, or
- Build dashboards and scheduling tools for a medical startup. Data
import and linking members with biometric data (blood work, life style
metrics, pharmacy, and 3rd party APIs). Single sign on, and more.
- Build web forms for data entry to enter, track, and build a database
of profiles for public institutions, non-profits, and government
agencies. Aggregate, validate, and display results in pretty tables,
charts, and graphs.
- Bugfixes and feature development for major beverage maker home page.
- symfony 1.4, edging to 2.0 (must know doctrine)
- jquery, jquery UI
- MySQL and Postgresql
- let's meet in person. I have to like you before I hire you
- you will work on-site (sometimes) in my office downtown.
- what is this going to cost me? Your hourly rate and commitment hours
- you will sign a work agreement prior to beginning and projects