Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Web App Developer Needed ** FULL TIME w/ GREAT BENEFITS **
This message board is read-only.
FieldSolutions is looking for two more Web Developers to join their growing team in Austin! We are a well established, fast growing company developing the best platform on the planet for the field service industry. A current version of the application already exists and we're looking for someone with a solid work ethic who can help us to quickly implement new features and take us to the next level using the latest technologies.
FieldSolutions is a service company. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality field service results, create extraordinary value, and continually enhance our clients' and members' field service experience. For our technician members, we provide the best opportunity for success in delivering quality field services. For our clients, we commit to the highest satisfaction through consistently delivering the most efficient, effective, and highest quality field service solutions. As a community, we are proud to be passionate, results-oriented, and respectful.
• PHP & MySQL (LAMP architecture)
• Strong familiarity with standards-compliant XHTML, JS (jQuery) and CSS development
• SOAP / Web Services
• Linux Experience
• Experience with the Zend framework, relational database design, Social Network Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin), AWS (Cloud) and S3
• Basic to intermediate server administration skills highly desired (ie: Know what log files are and how to read them)
• Working knowledge of WordPress and other Content Management Systems
** This is a full time position with FULL benefits **
At FieldSolutions, we're all working together towards the same goal: to revolutionize the field technical services industry and deliver a better, more cost-effective technology field services solution for our clients. If you want to put your talents to work for the most exciting, high-growth service company serving the technology industry, FieldSolutions is the place to be!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: gbailey[at]fieldsolutions[dot]com.