Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › PHP Web Applications Developer Position Available
This message board is read-only.
|A former member|
NetworkIP is looking for a full-time salaried Junior PHP Developer to join the Web Development Team in Austin, TX.
• Responsible for maintaining and enhancing web based interfaces using Zend Framework, jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5
• Core competencies and 1+ years experience with object-oriented PHP, HTML, SQL
• Works well in a team environment and can communicate with other teams
• Able to handle deadlines, after hour maintenances, and development cycles
• Adheres to web development best practices, PEAR standards, and W3C validation
• Can gather and document product requirements
• Must be able to work out of the Austin office
• Experience in MVC, CSS, MySQL, jQuery, Linux, Yii Framework, SOAP and REST a plus
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering a plus
Please send your resume and salary requirements to webdevhire [at] networkip [dot] net. We would love to see examples of your work. Please include any links or code samples with your resume.
Learn more about NetworkIP at networkip.net