Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Freelance PHP/MySQL Programmer

Freelance PHP/MySQL Programmer

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
I am looking for a developer who can troubleshoot/assist on a project using PHP and Mysql.

It is a custom lead generating site that is pretty close to being done, but needs a few fixes tweeks etc. I need someone who can start right away. If you are interested please email me back at your convenience and I'd be happy to discuss more details. Please contact me to discuss at 512-369-3497
Mark

Adrian A.
user 11468575
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi Mark,
I am always open and able to start right away. Plus fixing and tweaking is my specialty. Are you still looking for somebody?
Adrian

I am looking for a developer who can troubleshoot/assist on a project using PHP and Mysql.

It is a custom lead generating site that is pretty close to being done, but needs a few fixes tweeks etc. I need someone who can start right away. If you are interested please email me back at your convenience and I'd be happy to discuss more details. Please contact me to discuss at 512-369-3497
Mark