Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › PHP Web Engineer
This message board is read-only.
|A former member|
We currently have a fulltime Software Development role available with one of our clients in the north Austin area
The software engineer works closely with both Business Analysts and QA resources to understand business needs and deliver a quality product. A product can include any
application used internally or externally. Therefore, the software engineer can have a large impact on a wide variety of departments.
· Key contributor in the development process from planning design and development
· Develop features and unit tests for defined business and functional system and use cases
· Address production issues and new feature development
· Report defects using the defect tracking system, entering detailed descriptions of defects found and steps to recreate
· Have knowledge of development commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
· Work with QA and Project Managers in analysis, reproduction, and resolution of defects
· Can work with little supervision
· Ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
· Self driven, sets priorities, and delivers work in a timely fashion
· Key contributor to architecture and design of core frameworks and product definition
· Able to pair program well
- 5+ years web development experience
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to write and execute unit tests
· Experience with SVN, CVS, or similar source control system
· A good working or expert knowledge of Agile
This is a contract to hire role.
clewis at vaco dot com