add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin PHP Meetup Message Board › Beginning PHP Class

Beginning PHP Class

This message board is read-only.

Josh B.
user 2535077
Austin, TX

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be presenting a 10 week Beginning PHP class with starting November 10, 2010. The class will meet once per week on Wednesday nights. We'll cover PHP from the absolute basics, assuming you know some HTML and that's it. If you don't know PHP or are at the "I've hacked up some existing scripts that I found online" level, this will be a great course to teach you proper fundamentals. The cost will be $70, most of which goes to cover the space we'll be meeting in. Find out more details and register here: Beginning PHP Class

-Josh Butts