Re: [pug-4] New Meetup: Austin Pug Club PUG CRAWL

From: Lisa
Sent on: Saturday, January 9, 2010 3:53 PM
Hit unsubscribe at the bottom!!



On Jan 9, 2010, at 3:38 PM, Linda Sue Alsup <[address removed]>  
wrote:

> well get me off the list
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
>> From: samantha <[address removed]>
>> Sent: Jan 9,[masked]:25 PM
>> To: [address removed]
>> Subject: Re: [pug-4] New Meetup: Austin Pug Club PUG CRAWL
>>
>> And now you're clogging mine
>> -----Original Message-----
>> Date: Saturday, January 09,[masked]:14:50 pm
>> To: [address removed]
>> From: "Linda Sue Alsup" <[address removed]>
>> Subject: Re: [pug-4] New Meetup: Austin Pug Club PUG CRAWL
>>
>> i don't know what to do to get off this mailing list.  I have sent  
>> several replies back to the people who have sent them to me.  a  
>> couple assured me it would be taken care of.  it hasn't,  it is not  
>> that it is such a big problem but that it just clogs up my  
>> mailbox.  thanks.
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Erica
>> Sent: Jan 9,[masked]:59 PM
>> To: [address removed]
>> Subject: Re: [pug-4] New Meetup: Austin Pug Club PUG CRAWL
>>
>>
>> Sounds like fun! But what is the "stomping ground"? Never heard of  
>> it. Restaurant maybe?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Jan 9, 2010, at 1:54 PM, Rebekah <[address removed]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Announcing a new Meetup for Austin Pug Club!
>>
>> What: Austin Pug Club PUG CRAWL
>>
>> When: Sunday, January 17,[masked]:00 PM
>>
>> FIRST LOCATION (6PM):
>> Gingerman
>> 301 Lavaca Street
>> Austin, TX 78701
>>[masked]
>>
>> We are having our very first PUG CRAWL on Sunday, January 17th from  
>> 6-9PM-ish!
>>
>> Details:
>>
>> We are starting at The Gingerman (301 Lavaca St, 78701,  
>>[masked]) at 6 PM. The Gingerman serves fine beers and has a  
>> great
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by samantha ([address removed]) from  
>> Austin Pug Club.
>> To learn more about samantha, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to  
> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Linda Sue Alsup ([address removed])  
> from Austin Pug Club.
> To learn more about Linda Sue Alsup, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy