addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Pug Club Message Board › Need foster for non-pug running buddy

Need foster for non-pug running buddy

Rebekah
BexxT
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hey pug clubbers, we have a puit mix that went through rescue a couple of years ago and was adopted out. The family recently had a baby and the dog is not well trained- has a jumping problem. We are looking for a high energy permanent home that wants a running buddy. Or a foster who can provide the firm training hand this dog needs so it can be an asset to it's future forever home. We are currently in talks to get this dog the training it needs. It shows NO aggression at all- just very rambunctious.

Contact me if you or someone you know is looking for a bigger companion to own or rent-to-own or simply foster!

Sorry for the rescue email, but we are in a bit of a bind right now with rescue since all available fosters are full. If you are interested in fostering a pug or pug mix, shoot me an email and I will get you connected with the right people.

Thanks, Bekah

** Edit ** I've had several replies over the last couple of hours asking for more info: Here are the answers to these questions: 1.) It is a pit/shar-pei mix. If you are unfamiliar with Shar-Peis think the reserved form of a Boxer. Same size as a boxer, but shy and reserved and independent. They are super playful with their family, just need some warm up time to strangers. 2.) Why send this out to the pug club? Because there are 1100 of you and we have circles of friends who own dogs other than pugs. This is not a pug, and we need help placing it. I've already posted a note up on my facebook and sent emails to people I know who are active in large breed dog groups... maybe they know of someone looking for a young, big, playful dog!