Austin Pug Club Message Board › Looking for a good Pug breeder in or near Austin

Looking for a good Pug breeder in or near Austin

Thomas E.
user 160731812
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
So it's finally time, I get the pleasure to own my very own pug. But I don't know exactly where to start looking for one. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some different breeders in or around Austin. I would prefer to have a male black pug, but open to others. Thanks!
Christi C.
ChristiC.
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Contact Sarah at toocutecanines@hotmail.com. She just had a litter 3 days ago with 3 sweet boys! 2 are black and one is silver. She can provide pictures!
Linda G
stay_authentic
Austin, TX
Post #: 107
So it's finally time, I get the pleasure to own my very own pug. But I don't know exactly where to start looking for one. I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some different breeders in or around Austin. I would prefer to have a male black pug, but open to others. Thanks!
ADOPT, don't shop. With ALL the homeless pugs, and dogs in shelters, foster homes, not to mention euthanized daily -- PLEASE consider adopting, MANY pugs are looking for a furever homes...

http://www.austinpugrescue.com/­