The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › python programmer
If you're looking to work for a fun, fast paced technology company that prides itself on providing cutting edge technology solutions through a friendly, open, team-oriented atmosphere, then this job is for you.
NetworkIP Software Engineering seeks Software Engineers to contribute to a dynamic and accomplished team of engineers in Austin, TX.
These are full time, highly competitive, salaried positions!
* Implementation of excellent code in both compiled and dynamic languages
* Capture and analysis of system requirements in cooperation with business analysts, project managers and other engineers
* Design, development and execution of unit and systems tests
* Design, implementation and management of database tables and other components collaboratively with database administrators
* Planning and execution of code and network deployments
* Shared maintenance responsibilities for our services and network
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field of engineering
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively with both technical and nontechnical team personnel
* Working knowledge of Python, C, Java, or PHP
* Experience with programming in a multithreaded Linux environment
* 1 – 4 years of work experience
Additional consideration to candidates with following:
* SS7, SIP, ISDN, RTP, TCP, UDP, IP, T1/E1 protocol familiarity
* Excellent communicators very highly valued
Interested candidates should send one recent résumé to Karthik Srinivasan at email@example.com.