The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › MapMyFitness is seeking Python/Django developers
MapMyFitness is looking for many developers to help build the future of fitness applications on both mobile and web.
* Knowledge of computer science regardless of whether you learned it academically, professionally, or by hacking on your own.
* Passion for TDD, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
* Teamwork that displays an appreciation for both the spirit and the letter of Agile process.
* Python, or proficient in at least a couple of OO languages and have no fear of semantics, syntax or sugar.
* MySQL, MongoDB, a love for big data and fast queries
* Django, or proficient in many other MVC frameworks. Specifically, must be proficient in wielding Django's ORM.
* 2+ years of experience
* Sphinx, Memcached, Selenium
**About the company**
We're a well-funded start-up headquartered in dowtown Austin. We're building the future of fitness applications on both the web and mobile. MapMyFitness is consistently ranked among the top fitness apps in the world, with 6 million+ members, four+ star iTunes and Android app ratings, and partnerships with NBC, Humana, and Skechers (more coming soon!). We're looking for only the best developers to join our team.