The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › $1,000 to help me find the right Python developer in Austin Texas.
If you are or know the right PHP developer to join my new startup please contact me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org Just as the title says I will pay anyone who refers me the right developer I can hire! we are offering top pay, and equity to the right candidate. We have our first round of funding and patents pending for our processes.
Check out the info on the role below!
Veribuy is seeking a motivated, challenge-driven developer to help design
and implement new innovative software & processes that will re-invent the way people interact with their financial products.
We're looking for someone with passion for what they create; someone who wants to learn and solve problems; and someone who can write solid, functional code. Our ideal candidate can work independently, collaborate on the big picture, and contribute creatively to the project. As a founding team member you will have the opportunity to shape & influence the company culture, products, and overall strategy.
About Veribuy –
Veribuy is a new financial software company that focuses 100% on the customer experience, not the banks bottom line. Our products will disrupt the status quo in financial services by empowering customers to take control of every aspect of their account.
• Own the entire implementation process from design to release incorporating feedback from a range of stakeholders (designers, marketing, business development, and support).
• Evaluate new technologies and device platforms and provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
• Work effectively refining fine details, optimizing user's experience and architecting scalable reliable systems.
• Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a production quality release candidate.
• Develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Must have minimum 2+ years (5+ years experience is highly preferred) proven software development experience using high level object oriented languages such as Python, & C# (preferred), .Net, C++, or Java.
• Must have a very strong understanding of object-oriented design.
• Strong SQL Server (Relational Database) experience
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, Web Services, WCF and a multi-tier distributed system is preferred.
• Experience programming with TCP socket
• Experience managing encrypted data with one or more of the major relational database platforms
• Experience working on Linux/Unix based machines
• Experience developing PHP web sites and web services configuring and administrating Apache web server a plus
• Experience configuring and administrating Apache web server a plus
• Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus.
• Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills, able to quickly learn new languages and systems
• Possess high standards of customer service and quality and able to work & communicate well with others in a collaborative technology team environment.
• Must be independently motivated with a focus on task completion.
• Ideally have a proactive outlook to anticipate and plan future needs and solutions.