The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › Red Hat - OpenStack Developers/Python Gurus needed!!!

Red Hat - OpenStack Developers/Python Gurus needed!!!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello all!

My name is Adam and I'm a technical recruiter, here at Red Hat.

We're building out our OpenStack team and I've got a bunch of python-intensive development roles right now!

I could bombard you with descriptions for every role that's open, but I've honestly got everything from Associate Engineers, up through Senior Principal and Engineer Management positions available.

If you're passionate about open source, have insight into the cloud space and want to work with some really bright folks, please reach out to me!

Shoot me a quick blurb about yourself (don't feel like you need an essay. Just a few quick lines), an up-to-date resume and contact information and if it looks like there could be a good fit, we'll set up an introductory phone call.

Oh yeah, last thing...

Our OpenStack team is spread across the globe (No, seriously. It's kind of crazy). That said, working remote is a non-issue, so long as your'e comfortable with this type of working environment.

I look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
Adam

--
Adam McCormick
Technical Recruiter, Red Hat
Email: amccormi@redhat.com
Phone: 978.496.9704