add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › SaaS Engineer(Full Time) Austin, TX

SaaS Engineer(Full Time) Austin, TX

Mike P.
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello everyone! I am looking for a full time SaaS engineer here in the ATX area. I actually have a few different Python roles, so if this isn't a fit, don't worry, send your resume anyway. I look forward to hearing from you!

SaaS Engineer
Our client is looking for SaaS Engineer to join our engineering team. This position is responsible for working on design and architecture support for SaaS delivery.

• Technical Services such as requirements analysis, architecture, deployment and customizations
• Documentation of systems designs and testing scenarios/results
• Working with Engineering and Product Management to help drive requirements
• Project planning and management

• 7+ years of programming experience
• 4+ years of experience with Python
• Developing cloud-based applications/services using the following components
• Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Chef
• Proven experience automating deployment and configuration of systems in public clouds
• BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering or equivalent working experience.

Luna Data Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. There is no sponsorship available for this opportunity. To apply, please send resumes to