The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › Contract Position at Ed-Tech Startup
Our start-up company is looking for a software engineer who has a strong background in Python programming (can hit the ground running) and a passion for developing great web applications. This is a contract position for 6 months with potential for extension.
• Work with company CTO to define application architecture and map user requirements and workflows to software functions
• Take ownership of and deliver significant pieces of web application software that will help meet key milestones
• Write both server-side and user-facing code
• Develop unit tests and/or automation tests
* Extensive programming experience in Python.
* Experience with frameworks like Django or Pyramid a plus.
* Strong fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Experience with No-SQL databases a plus
* Ability to work in a self-directed fashion and with minimal supervision
Please email Anand Sankaran <email@example.com> for further information if interested.