The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › Python Developer
Hello All! We are looking for a customer facing Services Developer to work within our clients’ professional services department. You will be working closely with the Project Manager(s) by meeting with customers, understanding business needs, defining scope of work, getting SOWs and then building a customized solution based on that particular customer(s) needs. Once the software product is in place and running, you will help transition the customer over to the Support Engineers for ongoing assistance. This is a consultative role for someone with a development background.
• Have worked in external/client facing roles for a software company
• Are proficient in an OOP language such as C/C++, Java, Python, etc and have at least 1 year experience with Python
• Understand networking (SNMP, SOAP, APIs, etc.) and *nix environments
• Are comfortable with up to 15% travel
• Grants autonomy and welcomes ideas/suggestions to improve existing process
• Believes in a “hands off” management approach so that employees can exercise their core strengths
• Offers flexible work schedules and some remote work from home options
• Has built a unique team of specialized skill sets in professional services, providing an environment where everyone can learn and grow through collaboration
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in learning more about this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No sponsorship is provided for this position. Luna Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.