The Austin Python Meetup Message Board › Client Support Engineer-- Get to play with Python, Zope, MySQL, Linux, SNMP,
Myrtle Beach, SC
Resource Technical Management ( http://www.resource-t... ) is a full service direct staffing and recruiting firm primarily serving the professional information technology, construction, sales, and accounting/financial markets.
RTM is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to join our client's customer support team as a Client Support Engineer for either Annapolis, MD or Austin, TX locations.
If you have the talent, energy, and insight to chart a new course in open waters, than this full-time opportunity with a competitive benefits package and equity is for you!
A deep desire to provide excellent customer service coupled with a strong (and broad) technical background will be imperative to succeed at this position.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Field customer support requests (telephone, web, email), perform problem determination, and deliver solutions
• On-Call (rotation) for Support for Critical Issues (scheduled in advance)
• Track open customer issues, communicate status to customers
• Interface with engineering to develop and test solutions
• Work with engineering to install and test new versions of products
• Follow up with customers to verify solutions are successful
• Summarize, communicate and escalate customer experiences
• One or more years' experience providing technical support for enterprise software solutions
• Experience with Linux and Windows system administration
• Experience with network administration
• Excellent phone and email skills, positive customer-centric attitude
• Strong problem solving skills
• Organized, self-starter with an ability to follow through on issues under minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and quickly shift contexts
Desired Experience / Skills:
• BS in information technology related field
• Experience supporting products with TCP/IP and SNMP networking components
• Experience with: Python, Zope, MySQL, WMI, DCOM
• Experience with systems and network monitoring tools (Zenoss, Nagios, BMC, etc.)
If you want to hear more directly from my client, shoot a resume and cover letter ASAP. This one won't last for long!
Roland T. Matte
Resource Technical Management
Tel: (443)-927-9179 ext 101