addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Weimaraner Meetup Group Message Board › Trying to help a friend out - beautiful Weimaraner needs a home

Trying to help a friend out - beautiful Weimaraner needs a home

A former member
Post #: 1
I have a friend who just got a job where he will be out of town for 90% of the time. He has been located out of Austin for about a year. I was wondering if anyone could help out.....

--------------------------------------­-------

Abbie is a 12 year old spayed and papered female silver Weimer - she weighs close to 50 lbs. She is wonderful - she would be great in a home with other dogs (probably not too good with cats) and a family. She is very smart and is a fantastic snuggler.

Am looking for a loving home where I know she will get the attention she deserves. I'm very sorry to have to let her go and it is breaking my heart. If you can please help or know of anyone who needs a phenomenal Weimer, please give me a call. I am willing to travel to find her the best home - so distance isn't an issue.

Thank you so much. I sincerely appreciate it.

Michael