align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Australian Shepherd Meetup Group of Denver Message Board › Winter snow hikes

Winter snow hikes

A former member
Post #: 1
I live in the Golden area and wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a hike soon? I just hiked Matthew Winters this past weekend and Kona, who is new to the snow was in heaven. DOesnt have to be long or strenuous, just want to get my dog in the snow more.

Nicci
Craig L K.
user 13482831
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Mine are always up for a hike !
Terry
user 3842251
Littleton, CO
Post #: 2
We are up for it too. If anyone wants to go the Sunday after Thanksgiving we will post where we will go and hope to get some company!
Darlene
user 55798872
Littleton, CO
Post #: 1
We'd be in too-so much fun last time...and who can ever get enough Aussies??? :_
Terry
user 3842251
Littleton, CO
Post #: 3
Hi All,

Tomorrow morning we are hiking Indian Creek near Sedalia. We'd love to have company! If you'd like to go, meet us at 9am at the trailhead, which is next to the Indian Creek Campground. Here's a map link: https://maps.google.c...­

We will be in a silver 4Runner with our mini Aussies Rudder and Turbo, a red merle and a blue merle. There is a $6 parking fee at this trailhead. We do an out & back and make it as long as we feel like that day, the whole thing is around a 12 mile loop.

Cheers,
Terry & Jason
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry had family in town, and hiked St Marys Glacier on Saturday. Weather should be good this weekend. Up for a hike Saturday morning or Sunday??