addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Australian Shepherd Meetup Group of Denver Message Board › Mini Aussi Walk date change

Mini Aussi Walk date change

A former member
Post #: 4
Reminder: New date: Join us at Washington Park on Jan. 20th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. It's a chance to get acquainted in a small group with minis and their owners. Meet at the high school parking lot across the street, on Franklin and Louisiana. Hope to see you there!
Sharon
Holly
user 14569739
Loveland, CO
Post #: 2
I won't be able to make it today, but keep me posted if you have another get together!
A former member
Post #: 6
Sorry, I didn't see this before I drove to the park. Thanks for your response! Please call my cell phone next time. Looking forward to meeting you and your aussi! Let me know when you want to walk.
Sharon