Announcing a new Meetup for The North Side and Evanston Writer's Group!
What: Evanston writing critique meeting
When: September 27,[masked]:30 PM
Borders Books Music and Cafe
1700 Maple Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
At this meeting, writers share a piece of their work, and the people at the meeting share their thoughts.
Please go here to post your work and read work for the meeting:
Guidelines for Everyone:
- Anyone willing to give a thoughtful critique is welcome.
- Members participate, in discussion, on the piece. Some members give written feedback (Ex. on printed out work, by email).
- Please check for stories here
Guidelines for sharing work:
- All genre's and forms are welcome (Ex. chapter of a novel, short story, play, screenplay, poem, article, etc.).
- You may share your work, by posting here (highly recommended), or by bringing work to read aloud.
- It is best to post 2 or more days prior to the meeting.
Note: You may share a work as a link. In this case, please post a file containing the link, so that people will find and read your work.
Here are more details about posting online and other means of sharing your work: http://www.meetup.com/author/messages/boards/thread/7527905
Here is information about reading files, if you are having trouble seeing the work, on your computer: http://www.meetup.com/author/messages/boards/thread/7617055
Feel free to email about any questions or suggestions.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/author/calendar/11376230/