NOTICE ... we will reset this meeting post summer due to Judith Briles family emergency.
Best of the Best … the Extravaganza Revisited … What the Key Take-Aways and How Can You Use Them for Your Book Starting Now? Your answer is in the “3’s”…
Admit it … those of you attended the Extravaganza found it to be an INFO-FEST. The June meeting is going to get your author digestive juices rolling once again.
For those of you who missed it … well … twas a mistake. We are going to ID some of the top ideas, and actually use your book titles, and you, and create in the room, quasi-hot seats of what you can do next.
How would you like to know …
• The 3 top social media things to do, starting now.
• The 3 main things to do in any crowdfunding program to be successful, starting now.
• The 3 insider tips for a kick-butt virtual blog tour, starting now.
• The 3 ways to monetize an audio program, starting now.
• The 3 ways to instantly build your Internet marketing campaign, starting now.
• The 3 things to soar your eBook sales, starting now.
• The 3 ways to get your book into the major stores, starting now.
• The 3 critical elements to get your blog, noticed, starting now.
• The 3 factors to tour a blah pitch into a “I want to buy this book”, starting now.
• The 3 ways to shine above the masses in YouTube, starting now.
• The 3 easy ideas to repurpose any book to a new product, starting now.
• The 3 legal things every author must do, starting now.
• The 3 things that you can get off your “to-do” plate, starting now.
• The 3 critical things to ask every book and cover designer, starting now.
Have we nudged your appetite just a tad? Want to know some of the answers? How about all of them? Yes. Maybe. No. The choice is yours, your choose. We promise, you will come away with tips, strategies and plenty of ahas after
The Best of the Best … the Extravaganza Revisited … What the Key Take-Aways and How Can You Use Them for Your Book Starting Now? Your answer is in the “3’s”… on the 19th. See you there.
Judith Briles is known as The Book Shepherd a book publishing expert and coach. She is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 31 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms, Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author's Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U - Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at http://togi.us/authoru. Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at [masked].
Where: Doubletree Southeast (Iliff and 225) in the Colorado Room
When: June 19, 2014
Time: 6 to 9 pm
Cost: $30 Members, $45 Non-Members Prices will increase after the 16th.
NOTE: if you are not a paid up member of AuthorU.org, you will be charged the $15 difference when you check in.