August 1-2, 2014 will change your authoring life ...
Experience two full days of Judith every September ... no guest
speakers, no pitches, just Judith Briles Unplugged delivering
an amazing depth of publishing, authoring and marketing information that she
has derived from her 30 plus years in the publishing field and as The Book
Create the best-seller you dream of ... turn into the award-winning and sought after author you aspire to. Judith has done it multiple times and she will show you how.
• If you are just starting down the authoring and publishing path, you will come away with a personalized strategy to create and develop your book
· If your book is ready to birth, you will come away with amazing steps and ahas on how to soar its official launch and develop your next steps.
· If your book has birthed, your will come away with how-tos, re-directs and the latest and greatest in strategies to goose it about the masses who are shouting for buyer attention.
• If your book, and you, want to create a book
launch that sells books and gets you noticed, you will learn how
· If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with strategies that are doable and how to do them.
· If your book is currently available, no matter how old, your current marketing concepts and strategies will be turned upside down.
· If you want to create a speech that uses the key elements of your book and expertise, you will learn insider tips on how to and how to niche yourself into "your" market.
· If you want to master social media tricks that will allow you to breathe, you
will learn and see exactly how to create a life beyond your computer. Judith
selects several books of attendees and will demonstrate and position them for a marketing blitz your won't believe in front of your eyes!
· If want to know tricks of the social media marketing whirlwind, you will learn which platforms work best for which books and how to drill down into them.
· If you are still noodling on what a Platform is, you will not only get it, but you will drill down into yours and embrace it.
· If you haven't done aGamePlan for your book, no matter what stage it’s at, you will (or will revisit what you thought your GamePlan was) ... and discover
amazing "ahas" along the way about both You and Your Book.
· If you want to be Pitch Perfect, it's the way to sell your book, and few authors succeed. You will now.
· If you want to sell your book Everywhere, let's get foreign as in rights, that is.
· If you want to look at crowdfunding, you will learn the ins and outs of a campaign and create a dummy one just for you--even if you don't think crowdfunding is for you ... you never know! Last year, Ashlee Bratton paid close attention. This year, she raised over $9,600--guess what is paying for her production?
· If you want to make serious money as an author, you will come away with the how-to strategies that are doable.
· If you want to know how to deal with, and avoid, the publishing predators, you will come away with knowing who they are and how to disconnect from them.
· If ... what are your "IFs" ..., there will be hot seats throughout. Those who are registered by July 7th not only get a discount, they will be "entered" into a drawing that will allow three attendees to take the hot seat and get immediate laser coaching. How cool is that?
Judith Briles Unplugged is not just another publishing conference where you sit in your seat and take notes—expect extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. Judith believes in feeding your brain and your belly.
All attendees with get a FREE copy of Judith's book, Show Me About Book Publishing, co-written with John Kremer and Rick Frishman.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success. Be there. You and Your Book can't afford not to be.
Call Judith, determine if this is the "right fit" for you and your book now. Call[masked] or email [masked]. Don't delay. www.TheBookShepherd.com
In other words, your life as an author will be morphed.
Judith Briles Unplugged delivers extraordinary high interaction, plenty of “to-do” Activities and Hot Seats—you will not only listen and hear The Book Shepherd, you will immediately implement what she says. As the author of 31 books, many best-selling and award-winning, she knows
publishing. Her recent book, Author YOU: Creating and Building the Author and Book Platforms will be used throughout ... and a book that has earned five national awards in 2013, shortly after it was published: In the Writing and Publishing categories, it was the WINNER at the International Book Awards, the Indie Excellence Book Awards, the International Book Publishers Awards, Book of the Year winner with Foreword Reviews, Beverly Hills Book Awards and a finalist in Colorado Authors League. Limited to a small number of participants, each will receive individual attention and walk away with a personalized GamePlan for his or her Book and for Self, as the Author.
It is your next, next step to authoring and book success.
If that's your goal, be there. You and Your Book can't afford not to.
August 1st and 2nd ... they will change your publishing life. Who better to captain your journey than Author and Publishing Expert, Dr. Judith Briles?
Time: 8:30 to 4:30 each day. On the 1st, there is an
after-session reception that is a great schmooze and noshing time.
Cost: $497 for Early, Early Bird signups now through July 8th. You will get
an immediate savings of $100 at checkout. Continental breakfast is
included each day along with lunch and a Friday night reception. You can
bring a friend or family member for just $250. That means the
total cost for two, with the discounting in pace is only $647. Payments can be
spread over three months.
NOTE: Registration rate increases to $597 after July 8th.
Site: Doubletree Hotel SE, 13596 E Iliff Place, Aurora, CO 80014.
Room Rates: $129 on Thursday and $89 on Friday and Saturday. Call[masked] to reserve yours now, ask for Katie and the "Neighborhood" rate for this event.
Refund Policy: there are no refunds 30 days prior to event.
HOT: If you are an Alumni, you can attend again (and again) for HALF PRICE. Call Judith's offices to secure your spot. [masked]