add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

AuthorU Message Board › Hotel Update for Extravaganza

Hotel Update for Extravaganza

Judith B.
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
We sold out our hotel block last week and I have added addition rooms. Get yours reserved before they are gone pronto. Or email me and I will reserve for you. The hotel has a free shuttle from the airport for those flying in.

If you haven't registered yet ... there are ONLY 30 spots left ... this is the best yet, what are you waiting for. Prices go up at the end of the month. Tick Tock ...

Extravaganza starts on the 1st at 11am until 9pm Thursday; 8am to 9pm Friday; 7.15am to 5pm Saturday, the 4th.  Post hours, many of us are going to go to the Comedy Improv for an evening of laughs.  If you are staying over and departing Sunday the 5th, the cost is $40 per person…late me know and I’ll put you on the  “Haw-Haw R Us” list.   Judith

Location will be at The Renaissance Denver Hotel
3801 Quebec St., Denver, Colorado 80207
P. 303.399.7500 | F. 303.336.5353
Author U Group room rates are $119 through April 1st and then released if not sold out prior to that date.