AuthorU Message Board › Why Saturday is important to you!

Why Saturday is important to you!

Judith B.
judithbriles
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
The Author Promotional Panorama … Publicity can be a giant money pit!
What's an author to do?
What does this Saturday have in common with you and your book?

Answer: it will propel you ahead and away from competitive books. It will breathe new life into a book that is tired. It will give you a spectrum of ideas and doable strategies to implement them. It will leapfrog you and your book. Sound interesting?
If so, for starters, decide if publicity will help your book …

My response: the right kind always does. How do you find the “right kind”?

My response: show up and participate this Saturday at the Author U Brunch & Learn. You have at your front door a literary publicist coming to Colorado just to present on Saturday … Stephanie Barko knows what works today and more importantly, what doesn’t. It’s why she’s a top ranked publicist—she gets results for her authors and she’s sharing insider tips with you.

You will get the timelines to put in place; the how-tos of blog and virtual tours; how to keep costs down if you do hire someone; how to do it yourself; the latest in what works for author media releases; what to include in a media kit and what to dump; and plenty more.

In the afternoon bonus session, Stephanie has reserved 20 spots to do one-on-one laser coaching—there are 7 left.
Next Saturday is an opportunity to brainstorm and learn from the #1 literary publicist in the U.S voted by Editors and Preditors. It’s an Author U Brunch & Learn that no author who wants to get publicity, noticed and get master strategies on how to move and publicize a book should miss.

My question for you: why wouldn't you want to attend for a fraction of her hourly fee? When it comes to author publicit y and promotion, it’s easy to get lost. Wouldn't you like to be found? Aren't you and your book worth it?
Hope to see you on Saturday at 10 …

Register at Author U member rate only through Thursday:  http://bit.ly/150qsPy­

PS On Wednesday AM, registration will increase $10.       Hope to see you --- Judith Briles