Agile UX Meetup Message Board › looking for participants on a survey on software development and software lo

looking for participants on a survey on software development and software localisation

This message board is read-only.

Malte
user 10992572
London, GB
Post #: 4
Hi everybody,

my name is Malte Ressin, I'm a PhD student at the University of West London, and my thesis topic is the development of international software and software localisation, i.e. challenges in interoperation of these two areas and the impact of processes, infrastructure and interdisciplinary collaboration on cost, effort and quality.

For the research, we have created a survey for which we are still looking for participants. The survey aims at professionals of different roles (e.g. UI designers, software engineers, project managers, translators etc.) who have worked on international software. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete and can be found at the following URL:

http://samsa.uwl.ac.uk/locdevsurvey/survey.html­

If you have worked on international/localised software, it would be of great help if you participate. Feel free to distribute the link to colleagues and/or business partners. Participants will receive a copy of the research results if desired. All data will be treated anonymously and confidentially and be used for this research only.

If you have questions, comments or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me (locdevresearch [at] uwl.ac.uk).

Thanks and best,
Malte :)