|Sent on:||Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:02 AM|
This Month's General Meeting has a few CRITICAL items we need your input on! We will be discussing these items:
1) Showing aviation-related movies at the airport, perhaps monthly. A Vote will be held of all present to approve or deny this event.
2) There is a user fee proposal for Stewart/Newburgh airport, and the PPA should act!
3) The 2014 PPA Calendar- preorders will be taken (no money required yet).
4) The Annual Holiday Party is coming into shape- RSVP at the meeting!
5) Monthly Presentation: "How to Declare an Emergency"
See you there!