addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Phoenix Pilot Group Message Board › Aviation Jobs ???

Aviation Jobs ???

Judy
user 19769571
Apache Junction, AZ
Post #: 1
I everyone, I'm not sure if I can post this but I'm going to try anyway. I was laid-off my job yesterday and I want to stay in the field of aviation. I have much experience with customer service and handling various paperwork and logbooks for maintenance depts. (Flight Schools, FBO's and Airline's) Please if anyone knows of an opening at an airport, FBO or private business please notify me as soon as possible. Your help is appreciated. You may contact me through this meetup.

Thank You,
Judy
Capt. M.
FlyBaja
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 122
sorry - it is deep everywhere. i feel your pain. i have had income 20 of the lasy 64 months as a contractor.
my plane will have to go soon i thing and too bad cause this market sucks, flat $$ on planes. anyone want a nice comanche??
Larry J.
Skycatcher-162
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
Sorry to hear of your lay-off, wish I had a lead for you. If I hear of something I'll let you know.
Judy
user 19769571
Apache Junction, AZ
Post #: 2
Sorry to hear of your lay-off, wish I had a lead for you. If I hear of something I'll let you know.

Thank you I appreciate that.