Animal Rescue Flights Message Board ARF Completed Missions › THANKS EVERYONE!

THANKS EVERYONE! BO JOHNSON TOUR - GREAT ESCAPE 1/19/13 - 18 dogs from SC TO NY/NH

Tal
tal_r
Medford, MA
Post #: 51
Sounds good, Margery.
Where in KBED is your Cherokee parked? I'm at the East Ramp (Hanscom Aeroclub).

Tal
Ron M.
user 3239963
New York, NY
Post #: 42
I can do legs 5&6
Ron M.
user 3239963
New York, NY
Post #: 43
Sorry I meant 5 OR 6
Margery G.
MaddoGirl
Somerville, MA
Post #: 100
Sounds good, Margery.
Where in KBED is your Cherokee parked? I'm at the East Ramp (Hanscom Aeroclub).

Tal

Tal, Hi. I'm on the West Ramp, parked among the East Coast Aero Club planes. In the first row as you look out the window in the GA terminal. My plane partner keeps a plane at the Hanscom Aeroclub (I think). What do you fly?

mg
Tal
tal_r
Medford, MA
Post #: 52
Tal, Hi. I'm on the West Ramp, parked among the East Coast Aero Club planes. In the first row as you look out the window in the GA terminal. My plane partner keeps a plane at the Hanscom Aeroclub (I think). What do you fly?

mg
I fly the Hanscom Aeroclub's Warriors and Arrows.

Tal
Eric E.
Engstromer
Fayetteville, NC
Post #: 1
This will be my first ARF flight. I have a single medium crate that we used to transport 2 rat terriers and I can harness a larger dog in the rear seat of my Rockwell 114. I can fly leg 2 and 3, VFR or IFR. Please advise if you have pax for me.
Animal Rescue F.
ARFOrganizer
Group Organizer
Norwalk, CT
Post #: 930
Margery and Tal,

We will probably be dropping off quite a few dogs at MHT. I don't think we'll be able to change the meeting point for you two to BED, but I'll keep that in mind once I get the full list of dogs. Hang tight.

Thanks,

Julia
ARF
Margery G.
MaddoGirl
Somerville, MA
Post #: 101
Julia,
Since I'm bringing dogs from MGJ to MHT, maybe I can bring them to KBED to transfer to Tal to bring further north. I think that's what he and I are talking about... aren't we?

Margery
Tal
tal_r
Medford, MA
Post #: 53
Hi Julia,

If possible, please assign Margery and myself only dogs that should be delivered to IWI. If this is not an option, I would suggest that Margery will deliver them to me in KBED and I'll stop in MHT on my way to IWI.

Tal
Brian C.
user 10359885
Fredericksburg, VA
Post #: 9
I don't own any crates. But I can put one medium in the baggage area and probably two more in the back seat. Not sure how to secure animals not in a cage though. I will see whether my local SPCA will let me borrow some crates.