Our March Lunch and Learn session is coming up on March 19th in Brisbane. Details below and let me know if you have any questions.
You must register for the event using the provided URL, RSVP'ing here on Meetup is not enough.
Enterprise Development and Test Workloads on AWS.
Enterprises today have complex requirements for development and testing frameworks. News Limited increased their ability to innovate by running their development and test workloads on AWS after migrating from a technology stack that took 56 days and 6 teams to develop. Now their developers can create or tear down environments themselves within 6 hours. Learn how you can build secure, reusable development and test systems on AWS addressing the concerns of the enterprise while being lean and agile like a startup.
Attend this Lunch & Learn to find out about:
· The role of Virtual Private Cloud in creating reusable secure environments
· Organisational impact and strategy for implementing AWS-based development
· Tools and best practices for enterprise development
· Testing strategies and technologies
· Automation of testing pipelines and production deployments
· Examples of how customers use AWS to develop in the real world
11:45 - 12:00 Registration and Lunch
12:00 - 12:10 Welcome & Intro
12:10 - 12:55 Presentation
12:55 - 13:30 Q & A
· Wellington - 12 Mar | Abel Tasman Hotel, 169 Willis Street, Wellington
· Christchurch - 13 Mar | The George, 50 Park Terrace, Christchurch, 8013, New Zealand
· Sydney - 14 Mar | Amazon Web Services, Level 12, 55 Hunter Street
· Auckland - 14 Mar | Cliftons, Level 2, 45 Queen Street, Auckland
· Perth - 15 Mar | Cliftons, 191 St Georges Terrace
· Brisbane - 19 Mar | Cliftons, 288 Edward Street, Brisbane
· Melbourne - 21 Mar | Cliftons, Level 1, 440 Collins Street
· Canberra - 26 Mar | Cliftons, Level 2, 10 Moore Street, Canberra
As this event is by invitation only, please register as soon as you can at: http://aws.amazon.com/apac/lnl/enterprise-dev-workload/.