addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Andrew
user 3078346
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 176
I was wondering if anyone would like to play some games via TripleA. I don't have the time to play more than one face to face game a month but I do have time to play some TripleA assuming I only need to take a turn 3-4 times a week.

If you are interested please let me know.

TripleA can be found at TripleA
Kyle E.
user 12644962
West Linn, OR
Post #: 44
I would so be up for this but I can't turn off the game when I'm not moving. I lose sleep, am constantly distracted at work, and am all around miserable. Doing that for multiple weeks would end me. If you wanted to take an entire Saturday I might be up for a game of AA50 but even in that scenario you would need to walk me through playing online.
Andrew
user 3078346
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 178
Okay, I would not want to kill you so lets see if we can set aside some time to play a game in one sitting instead of over a few sessions. If we don't get done could you wait a week to finish it without killing yourself?

Let's try to start something easy and quick; like AA50 1941.

Saturday is probably a better day for me. Maybe I can get my wife to go out with her friends and we could play from 6pm till 2 am? We should be able to finish in one night since it goes faster on the computer.