Re: [aynrand-8] Some say Ayn Rand was not so "nice": That is out of context

From: stevegam
Sent on: Sunday, August 12, 2012 5:15 PM
Michael,

Are you an objectivist?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2012, at 2:06 AM, Michael Olsen <[address removed]> wrote:

> Lol. This is some great righteous vitriol. 
> I mean, why even try with fuck face shit chuggers like tweedle Steve and tweedle Marc? I hope they each write a whole goddam paragraph breaking my nasty letters into tiny little bite sized verdicts of tolerant condemnation.
> Salute/honor @ David & Jim.
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On Aug 12, 2012, at 1:56 AM, David <[address removed]> wrote:
> 
>> Ah, now you're running off my little friend. And I was having such fun. 
>> 
>> Perhaps this completes my point regarding Rand's rhetorical style in the face of disingenuous hacks who lick the blood of martyrs from the knuckles of tyrants. 
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>> On Aug 12, 2012, at 1:46 AM, Michael Olsen <[address removed]> wrote:
>> 
>>> Marc, eat shit and die.
>>> "For starters, nobody forces you to live in civilized society..." Unlike you, supreme shit chugger, I was forced into the USA at the behest o my mother contractions. This is a forum & group of thinkers. I suggest you stick to YouTube trolling.
>>> Ps. Die. Please. Fast. No jokes, suck a tail pipe you base communist ;)
>>> 
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>> 
>>> On Aug 12, 2012, at 12:56 AM, Marc Gerstein <[address removed]> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> For starters, nobody forces you to live in civilized society
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> This message was sent by Michael Olsen ([address removed]) from The New York City Ayn Rand Group.
>>> To learn more about Michael Olsen, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>>> Set my mailing list to email me
>>> 
>>> As they are sent
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> 
>>> In one daily email
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> 
>>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by David ([address removed]) from The New York City Ayn Rand Group.
>> To learn more about David, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> Set my mailing list to email me
>> 
>> As they are sent
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> 
>> In one daily email
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> 
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Michael Olsen ([address removed]) from The New York City Ayn Rand Group.
> To learn more about Michael Olsen, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
> 
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
> 
> 

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy