WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?
Why are you even reading this? Society has given you LOTS of shiny things to look at, and THIS is how you thank them? By spending your valuable TV-watching time reading some subversive crap written by "Discordians"? Hell, they don't even EXIST! I mean, who is gonna believe that there is actually a society of scoffers, backsliders, dissidents, lunatics and outright FREAKS cruising just under the surface?
That's tinfoil-hat talk, and you know it. You have obligations to live up to...work, mindless consumption, and television watching. You don't have TIME for fun, for cheap laughs, or for gnawing away at the foundations of society like a crazed weasel. Hell, if you keep this up, you're going to get caught. People won't think you're cool.
So, here's what you SHOULD do:
1. Work more unpaid overtime. Your bosses NEED that extra money, those yachts aren't free, you know. And don't they deserve a yacht? The poor bastards have to keep up with the Rothschilds, after all.
2. Watch more television. They work HARD to bring you fresh new crap. Show some respect.
3. Buy more stuff. You like stuff. Everybody likes stuff.
What you should most emphatically NOT do:
1. Show up at one of our (infrequent, but mentally stimulating) meetup events.
2. Introduce yourself to new friends, and hug your old friends.
3. Swill coffee and/or other mildly intoxicating beverages like a loon and laugh until your guts bleed, while you plot against The Machine.
- The Mgt.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The Tucson Discordians Meetup Group||July 3, 2010 10:37 AM||PABlo|